Please send updated CV with a recent photo mentioning the subject “Dispatcher (Code: 30/06)”
The selected candidate will be hired through IBS and will be assigned to IBS client
Candidates must be a SUEZ resident.
Our client sector: oil & gas
Location: Suez, Egypt
Duration: Full time
Experience: 1-3 years
Salary Range: to be determined based on years of experience
Working Hours: 8 hours
Medical & Social insurance: yes
Responsibilities in brief:
– Implement dispatch process and procedure
– Trip assignment process
– Create required picking list as per material dispatch schedule
– Get required margin approvals as per company authority matrix
– Make daily, weekly and monthly dispatch reports
– Coordinate with warehouse attendance and logistics sections regarding customer deliveries according to required dispatch schedule
– handle trips confirmation process against customer acknowledgment and received quantity by customer
– implement invoicing process according to acknowledged delivery notes and invoicing terms
– Get approvals for required credit notes
– Dispatch analysis regarding POs balance, dispatched volumes …etc.
– Data entry of detailed daily dispatch report.